So, the other day I was going through my MAC palettes and realised that I have some similar eyeshadow's in my MUA collection. I'm not saying they're exactly the same, however I am saying that if you're after a cheaper alternative then check these out:
* First up MAC Mystery on top and MUA shade 19 on bottom
The MUA shade looks slightly warmer on this picture, but it's actually very similar to 'Mystery' Such a great matte brown
* MAC Carbon on top and MUA shade 20 on bottom
In my opinion, MUA blows MAC's 'Carbon' out of the water on this one. I find 'Carbon' to be very hard to work with, it doesn't blend all that well and the pigmentation is pretty pants compared to MUA
* MAC 'Satin Taupe' on top and MUA shade 11 on bottom
Again not an exact dupe, but a great alternative eyeshadow. Both of these blend easy and are extremely pigmented
* Last eyeshadow alternative MAC 'Silver ring' on top and MUA Shade 3 on bottom
I find these to be very similar, but I've noticed the MUA has slightly more shimmer in it and is a little more pigmented
* Now for an eye primer. Urban Decay primer potion and MUA eyeshadow primer
I prefer MUA eyeshadow primer by a mile. Sorry Urban Decay but the MUA primer is a little thicker which I prefer and it's £2.00!!
MUA eyeshadow's are only £1.00 compared to MAC at £12.00, pretty big price difference!
Have you found any alternatives to any high end products?
Thanks for reading :)