Friday 2 November 2012

Haul time....

If you've read my previous post about all of the pretty new products I want to try, then this post was to be expected :P There are some amazing new products out there, some newer than others I'm just late AGAIN jumping on the band wagon. Payday rolled around again and I hit the shops.

Some new products, and some offers I couldn't pass up:

Lips:



* MUA Kiss proof lip stain in 'kissalicious' £3.00
* Revlon colorburst lipstick in 'Mauve' £2.99 from ebay  (Not a 'new' product)



Face:



* Revlon colorstay foundation in '150 Buff' £12.49
* MUA Bronzed perfection £3.00
* MUA cream blush in 'Blossom' £2.00
* MUA cream blush in 'Yummy' £2.00

Eyes:



* MUA Mega volume mascara £3.00
* Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in 'Taupe' £3.99
* Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in 'Nude' £3.99

Nails:




* Essie nail varnish 3 for £9.99 in TK Maxx shades 'Carry on', 'Fifth Avenue' and 'Lady like'
* MUA Mystical glitter nails in 'Seahorse' £2.00
* Barry M Gelly Hi-shine nail pain in 'Blackberry' £3.99

I haven't added any swatches because apart from the revlon lipstick and foundation, and essie nail varnishes I'll be doing reviews. I've had some of these things for around a week so have had a good chance to try them out.

Buy MUA from here and Superdrug. MUA and Superdrug currently have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so grab a bargain while you can!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment