Monday 5 November 2012

Review - MUA Cream blush

Time for a new product from MUA, their cream blush. I was in two minds about purchasing this because I like my face matte and the fact that I have oily skin, the thought of putting cream products on my face doesn't really appeal to me. However so many people rave about cream blush so I figured for £2.00 why not give this one a go?






'Creates a soft dewy finish for sweet blush perfection'

I can't believe how much I love this, and why it's taken me so long to try a cream blush I'll never know! I honestly didn't think I'd like this, because it's a cream and like I've mentioned I like my face matte. I was expecting it to give off a really shiny look to my cheeks and it doesn't at all, it pretty much soaked up into my skin so I didn't feel like I had a cream blush on. The application was so easy and smooth and it blends into the skin effortlessly without any patches. I used my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply it and it give an amazing finish. The pigmentation and consistency is brilliant! It also lasted all day, just like any other powder blush would.


Shade 'Yummy'

After just one use I knew that this was a firm favourite, I can't wait to pick up the other colours too!


The lowdown:

* Cost -£2.00
* Shades - 4
* 3.2g of product
* Available to buy from MUA and Superdrug
* Smooth and easy application
* Blendable
* Great staying power
* 5/5

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment