Friday 2 November 2012

Review - MUA Mega volume mascara.....

Time for another MUA product, this time their 'Mega volume mascara':





'Dramatically thickens lashes with each stroke for mega volume.'

Whenever MUA bring out a new product I have to try it because I think the brand is amazing, and for the price if I buy something that I don't love (which is VERY rare) I haven't wasted all that much money. I made a list of new things that I want try out and this mascara is on that list. When I saw this in Superdrug I was actually a little unsure whether to buy it or not only because of the size of the plastic handle on the wand. I've previously tried Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara and didn't like it, one of the reasons being the size of the wand


With mascara I usually prefer them when they've been open a little and they dry out slightly, not this time. I used this once and absolutely loved it. Even after one coat I noticed my lashes were thicker, after two coats WOW! I always wear liner along my upper lashline to add the illusion of thicker lashes and to darken them up, I didn't need to when I used this mascara!

The wand was perfect unlike the Rimmel Scadaleyes wand. It wasn't too big and still allowed me to get into the inner corner of my eye. The bristles help to coat each and every lash and definitely separate, so no clumping :)


The lowdown:

* Cost - £3.00
* Shades - 2 (plus black waterproof)
* 7ml of product
* Available to buy from MUA and Superdrug
* Adds volume and separates lashes
* 5/5

What do you think of this mascara?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review, I will be off to get some today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Thanks for reading :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonder product for just £3! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really good, deffo worth a try :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete