Saturday 3 November 2012

Current favourite face masks....

I've never been one to use face masks often, I always used to just slap one on every now and then, whenever I remembered or could be bothered. That was until I found these two:




Once a week, on a Sunday, I apply the Superdrug Tea Tree peel off mask. This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, and I have to say that I haven't noticed as many spots on my chin since using this on a regular basis. I also love peeling it off, I feel like a kid again peeling PVA glue from my hands :P




On a Tuesday and Thursday I apply the Neutrogena  2 in 1 face wash and face mask. Again this leaves my face feeling smooth and soft and I feel that it definitely unclogs pores.



Both of these face masks, when applied, give a tingling feeling but not one that makes me feel like I need to remove the mask.
I have tried out the Superdrug Tea Tree mud mask that you leave on for 10 minutes, but after 5 I had to wash it off because I felt like my face was burning up.

Do you have a favourite face mask? Or maybe one I should give a go?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx














No comments:

Post a Comment