Sunday 18 November 2012

Weekly favourites....

A very short favourites post this week 2 lippys, a film and a book :)

Pour les Levres ;)





* Marks and Spencer's 'Blush Pink' - I love this colour, such a pretty reddy/orange colour

* Avon's 'Purple Haze' - I love Barry M's lip paint in '129' but I find it hard to wear because it's so pigmented. I wanted another lilac toned lipstick and stumbled across this one. It's such a pretty and easy colour to wear


Get your popcorn at the ready:


* Sherlock Holmes - I was a bit unsure about this because it's not something I'd normally watch, and I admit I only wanted to watch it for Robert Downey Jnr :P However I love this film!! I laughed the whole way through, deffo one to watch


The bookworm is back to play:


* 'I heart New York' by Lindsey Kelk - I've had this book sat on my bookshelf for so long and completely forgot about it. That was until my cousin and I decided we fancied a little trip to New York next year and booked ourselves a flight :D So I started to read this, and although I'm only on chapter 6, I'm hooked!!

That's all folks

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment