Tuesday 6 November 2012

Review - Barry M Gelly Hi - shine nail paint....

Barry M's nail paints are without a doubt my favourite brand of nail varnish. They last for days without chipping, they come in a huge range of colours and they're so inexpensive. I was having a little spy at the Barry M website and noticed the new Gelly Hi-shine nail paint, and thought it sounded pretty interesting. So yet again I added this to my shopping list and off I trotted to Boots.





'Hi shine gel effect nail paint provides an extra glossy finish'

I got my 'Gelly' in Blackberry which is a really pretty deep purple and perfect for winter. I only needed one coat and I was set to go, I noticed that it seemed to dry pretty quickly too. It definitely lives up to it's name 'hi shine' leaving your nails super glossy. This lasted on my nails for 2 days before chipping at the tips with a base coat but no top coat.



Without flash


With flash


Day two

Apart from them chipping, which to be honest I find most nail varnish chips on me within 2-3 days, I really like these. The colour is gorgeous, the finish is glossy and it dried really quick. I'd say give them a go!

The lowdown:

* Cost - £3.99
* Shades - 9
* 10ml of product
* Available to buy from Barry M Boots and Superdrug
* Glossy finish
* Dries quite quick
* Lasts  days (without a top coat)
*  3.5/5

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment