Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas wish list....

As a kid, who else used to sit with the Argos catalogue and a marker and circle everything they wanted from Santa? Come on own up I know that me and my sister weren't the only ones :P I won't lie, I still do it. However it's the boots catalogue I have a circling field day with now haha

I've made up a 'wish list' on my pinterest and thought why not make one on my blog too?

Here we go:

Let's start with make up


MAC blush in 'fever'


MAC 'Luxurious pink' collection


MAC 'Drama Taupe' collection


MAC 'Lucky green' eyeshadow


MAC 'Soft and gentle'

I didn't realise I wanted so much MAC!!! But it's so pretty :P


Urban Decay 24/7 liners


Fashion time :D

Leopard Converse


Burgundy Doc Martins 


Accessorize bag <3

And finally, because I love 'The girl with the dragon tattoo, and Rooney Mara AND THIS T-SHIRT!!! warning may cause offence!


Yup that's about it. Maybe I'll leave my blog left opent so 'Santa' can see it ;) 

What's on your list?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx






No comments:

Post a Comment