Thursday 16 August 2012

Collection: Barry M dazzle dusts....

I completely forgot I had a stash of Barry M dazzle dusts until I was going through my make up collection the other day. I used to wear them religiously when I first bought them, then as my make up collection (and addiction grew) sadly I forgot about them....until now that is :)





* 8 - white
* 10 - silver
* 14 - khaki
* 51 - taupe
* 53 - brown (warm tone)
* 88 - burgundy
* 90 - lilac
* 96 - gold






And I have some 'limited edition' I think they're limited edition - they came in sets at Christmas:




* Violet star (this is a fine glitter dust)
* Candy floss
* Apple green 
* Storm cloud



I think these might have to make it to my make up bag next week and get some use out of them. I forgot how pretty they are!

Does anyone know if I can use surgical spirit to press some of these?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx



No comments:

Post a Comment