Tuesday 21 August 2012

Haulage time....

I met a friend for coffee yesterday and whilst waiting for her decided to pick up a couple of things, not a lot but I wanted to share :)


First up: The poundshop...



* Miss sporty mini me lip liner in 'bubble gum'
* Miss sporty lipstick in 'love me'
* Miss sporty ultra shine gloss in 'VIP look'



* NYC cheek glow in 'outside cafe'
* NYC smooth skin pressed powder in 'translucent'



* Nivea length extreme resist mascara in 'brown'


From Boots and Superdrug



* Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in 'Lovesick' £5.99 in Boots
* Sleek eau la la liner in 'Moulin Rouge' £4.99 in Superdrug

I've tried out the Revlon just bitten and I'm in LOVE!!!!

Thanks for reading :)

P.S: I have a second blog that's non beauty related, feel free to check it out :)

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment