Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mini haul....

I did a little shopping over the weekend (and I mean little, mainly because I spent both Saturday and Sunday at the beach enjoying the sun) and I thought I'd share what I got:


Let's start with make up:



* No7 perfect lips pencil in '20 nude' was £7.50 but with the sale I paid £3.75

* MUA lipstick in 'shade 16 nectar' £1.00 (I heart MUA lipsticks!)

Beauty things:


* Marks and spencer perfume in 'Dreamy days' £3.50 'A pretty and delicate blend of lemon and bergamot with floral heart notes of lily of the valley, honey and magnolia drying down to warm aromas of cedarwood, amber and musk' Couldn't have said it better myself. It smells like heaven! Perfect for summer. This actually reminds me of Tribe perfume, anyone remember that or am I showing my age?! haha

* Kleenex facial clothes Were £1.99 but I had a 50p off voucher so got them for £1.49. I love these for removing my make up and applying cleanser!

* Superdrug cucumber facial cleansing wipes £1.00 I love using these for removing my make up before I cleanse my face properly, and they smell amazing!!


Random purchase:


* QUACK I bought this whilst the Olympics was still on, gotta show support for TeamGB right?! (Well don guys!) I got this for £3.99 from Aldi

Short but sweet today.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment