Friday 31 August 2012

Monthly empties....

Monthly empties time again, I have quite a few to get through this month so I'll get started.

First up : Make up -



* Soap and glory Thick and Fast mascara - Yes! I love this, it made my lashes look long and full
* MUA extreme felt liner - Yes! This is now my everyday liner and I've already repurchased a new one
* 17 pressed powder - Yes! This is my everyday powder, I love it.
* Collection lasting perfection foundation - Yes! I would repurchase this if I couldn't get my hands on Revlon colorstay

Skincare -



* Clean and clear dual moisturiser - Yes! This is part of my everyday skincare routine and I love it, it helps keep spots at bay
* Clean and clear deep cleansing lotion - No! I didn't notice any difference in my skin when I used this
* Clean and clear exfoliating face wash - Yes! I would repurchase this again, if I couldn't get hold of the clinique rinse off foaming cleanser




* Kleenex Facial cloths - Yes! I love these and have already repurchased the full size box
* Kleenex eye make up removal wipes - No! I had to rub quite hard to remove my eye make up and a little while after, just under my eyes started to sting
* Kleenex shine absorbing sheets - Yes! These are really good as they don't have any powder on them, and they're small and handy to keep in your bag



* Simple babywipes - Yes! I'll always buy these. They're so handy for removing make up, they don't have any scent which I like and (it sounds weird) but they're actually wet unlike most babywipes
* Superdrug cucumber 4 in 1 face wipes - Yes! Again another part of my everyday skincare routine. I love the smell of these
* Lavera wild rose eye gel - Yes! I have a different eye cream that I want to use up, once that's gone I'll definitely be repurchasing this


Smellies:


* Britney Spears curious perfume - Yes! I love this for everyday perfume
* Mitchum deodorant - Yes! My everyday deodorant, it does what it says
* Cacharel amor amor perfume - Yes! I love this scent. This used to be the perfume I always wore on nights out
* Impulse loving words bodyspray - Yes! LOVE this bodyspray, such a summery scent


Bath and hair:


* Aussie miracle hair insurance leave in conditioner - No! The only thing I like about this was the smell. It did nothing for my hair at all
* Superdrug nail varnish remover - Yes! To me nail varnish remover is nail varnish remover, this didn't have too strong a scent which I liked
* Nivea diamond touch body wash - Yes! I love this. The smell is amazing, it lathered up really well and left my skin SO soft that I didn't feel the need to moisturise
* Soap and Glory clean girls body wash - No! I realllly didn't like the small of this at all. The body wash itself was really good, but the scent completely put me off


Reviews:


Phew and that's it for another month. No doubt I'll hae a lot of things next month too :P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment