Thursday 23 August 2012

Review: Lavera organic wild rose gel....

I got this eye cream/gel in my last latest in beauty box and have been using it for the past four weeks. I absolutely love it and  come pay day, shall be buying the full size!




A few weeks back I noticed that I had a few fine lines under my eyes :O and wanted to find a good eye cream. So I started to use this and fell in love (it smells of rose - heaven!!!) and after the first week of using it I noticed that the fines lines were starting to disappear, and the purple-ness under my eyes has really faded!!

What the website says: ' It's important to take extra special care of your eyes, as the skin is much thinner and sensitive than the rest of your face. The Nourishing Eye Gel is a light, creamy gel that gently moisturises the delicate eye area. You'll notice a wonderful firm feeling and reduction of dehydration lines immediately after application. Try keeping your eye gel in the fridge for an extra cooling and revitalising boost that will be sure to banish puffy eyes and dark circles.'

I think the texture is between a gel and a cream, it dries into the skin so quickly and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. If you're in the market for a new eye cream, I'd say give this ago. I've tried a few eye creams before and have ended up giving up using them because I never noticed a difference, but I can see me repurchasing this over and over!

* Where to buy: http://www.pravera.co.uk/shop/lavera-cosmetics/face-care/eye-care/lavera-faces-wild-rose-organic-nourishing-eye-gel

I think I might have to try more of their products out! Especially the Rose scented ones ;p

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment