Monday 27 August 2012

Review - Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain....

Here's a product that I'm pretty sure everyone owns - Revlon's just bitten kissable balm stain!



I bought mine (eventually) last week and after the first application I knew that this would be something that I'd reach for all of the time. I got it in 'lovesick' which is a pretty, bright pink.



I'd say this is pretty buildable, it's not really sheer but with a light hand or even just dabbing it gently onto the lips it gives a nice subtle hint of colour. I love that you just twist the bottom instead of needing to hunt down a pencil sharpener, very handy! I applied this at 6:30am whilst getting ready for work and by 4pm it was still there! It wasn't as vibrant as when I'd first applied it, but I didn't expect it to be to be honest.
I think I may have to get a few more of these beauties to try out, the red one looks gorgeous!!

£5.99 - boots and superdrug

Has anyone tried out the the dupe of these from the poundshop? Think I may go on the hunt for some and maybe do a comparison post? 

My second 'non beauty' blog

Thanks for reading :) 

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment